Open Call 2019.
These aids are promoted by the Institute for the Diversification and Saving of Energy - IDAE
We are pleased to inform you that the Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving (IDAE) has launched the 2019 calls for the PROGRAM OF AIDS FOR ACTIONS OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN INDUSTRIAL SMEs AND LARGE INDUSTRY.
This is aid is aimed at companies in the industrial sector to carry out actions to improve energy efficiency and implementation of energy management systems to reduce energy consumption in industrial processes with a budget of € 307.6 million.
Below, we summarize the main characteristics of these aids:
- SMEs or large indsutries whose activity included between the headings 07 and 39, except 12 (tobacco industry) at 2009 CNAE.
- Energy service companies, which act according to an energy services contract with any of the previous companies.
REQUIREMENTS OF THW PROJECTS
- Type of projects:
- Improvement of the technology in equipment and industrial processes, which reduce the final energy consumption in the facilities: replacement of equipment and installations, as well as of auxiliary energy consuming systems.
- Implementation of energy management systems that reduce the final energy consumption in the facilities: actions necessary for the measurement of energy consumption variables; for the installation of elements for regulation and control of process parameters and implementation of computer systems for analysis, regulation and control; for the optimal operation of the installation, reduction of energy consumption, costs and CO2 emissions; and to provide information quickly and accurately for the energy management of the installation.
- Incentive effect.
- Simple concurrence. Evaluation of projects by strict order of entry of applications until end of funds.
- Project duration: up to 24 months from resolution of concession.
- Minimum and maximum investment: will be determined in each call.
Technical projects related to facultative management actions, costs of execution of civil works provided that it does not exceed 20% of the eligible investment, assembly of facilities, equipment, materials and necessary auxiliary facilities, transport costs, technical assistance, costs for legalization of the facilities and obtaining the required licenses.
TYPE AND INTENSITY OF THE AID
Non-refundable subsidy up to 30% of eligible investment in general.
The announcements will be published by the CCAA between June 13 and August 13. Validity of the program until December 31, 2020 or end of funds available.