Grants CONECTA PYME
Aid for CONECTA PYME
The 2018 call for Aid for the Conecta PYME Programme, within the territory of the Autonomous Community of Galicia, opened on 8 February. This call is organised by the Galician Agency for Innovation (GAIN), and its goal is to promote cooperation between SMEs and the other agents that are part of the Regional Innovation System, by supporting Research, Development and Innovation projects that focus on the market and are aligned with the challenges and priorities identified in the RIS3 Galicia.
The call has a budget allocation of 27 million euros.
Th main characteristics of this aid programme are set forth below:
Groups of enterprises (SMEs or large enterprises):
- A minimum of three enterprises not associated with each other and a maximum of six.
- Just a large enterprise.
- In the event that no small enterprises participate, it will be necessary, at a minimum, that one small enterprise be subcontracted by any of the enterprises of the group to perform R&D&I tasks/activities within the project.
Collaboration projects in the field of industrial research, experimental development, organisational innovation, and process innovation.
- R&D&I projects in agreement with the challenges set forth in RIS3 Galicia.
- Eligible budget between 500,000 – 1,500,000 euros.
- Each member of the group shall have a minimum participation of €75,000.
- The participation of a single enterprise (or associated enterprises) cannot exceed 65% of the total subsidisable budget of the project.
- Large enterprises, with a maximum participation of 25% of the total subsidisable budget of the project, may be included.
THE FOLLOWING MAY BE FINANCED
- Direct costs: personnel, newly-acquired equipment and instruments, materials, supplies and similar products, patents, external technological services and subcontracting (max. 50%).
- Indirect costs: the cost that may be allocated under this concept shall be the amount resulting from applying a percentage of up to 10% to the personnel costs charged for the project’s research activities.
TYPE AND INTENSITY OF THE AID
- Aid shall be granted in the form of subsidies.
- The maximum aid intensity depends on the size of the enterprise, and is as follows: for research projects between 65 to 80%, for development projects between 40 to 60%, and for innovation projects between 15 to 50%.