Applications have opened for the 2018 round of the INNOGLOBAL Grants Programme.
Organised by the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI).
Applications have opened for the 2018 round of the INNOGLOBAL Grants Programme, organised by the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI). The purpose of the grants is to promote international technology cooperation projects and increase participation by Spanish companies in R&D activities with companies in other countries. The aim is to develop innovative technologies in future areas of technology with an international economic and commercial impact and which represent a significant technological and industrial advancement.
Applications are open from 07/05/2018 to 05/06/2018. The programme has a budget allocation of 7.5 million euros. A second round of grants is planned for September 2018, with a budget of 2.5 million euros.
The main features of the grants are summarised below:
Legally established companies with their tax domicile in Spain.
Individual R+D projects. Projects may include industrial research activities and/or experimental development.
Participation by Spanish companies that are members of international consortia participating in the following types of international programmes will be financed: multilateral (EUREKA, IBEROEKA), bilateral and unilateral programmes, as well as international technological cooperation programmes.
- Minimum eligible budget: €150,000. Maximum grant: €400,000 per project.
- At least part of the project must take place in 2018 and it must have an incentive effect.
- Minimum duration: 12 months. Maximum duration: 36 months.
- In order to demonstrate the international nature of the project, applicants must:
- In the event that a certification request or international dimension report [informe de dimensión internacional] is required in accordance with annex I, it must have been made between 06/06/2017 and 25/05/2018, and in any case before the grant is applied for.
- Obtain the international certification or international dimension report in accordance with what is established in annex I of this round of grants between 03/10/2017 and 25/05/2018.
THE FOLLOWING MAY BE FINANCED
- Personnel expenses (researchers, technicians and auxiliary personnel, including both existing personnel and new hires).
- Equipment and material costs (amortisation).
- Purchase of consumable materials and supplies.
- Costs related to contractual research, technical knowledge, international legal advice and patents acquired at market prices, as well as costs related to consultancy and equivalent services.
- Audit report.
TYPE AND INTENSITY OF THE AID
- Subsidy of up to 50% of the budget for small enterprises, 40% for medium enterprises, and 30% for large enterprises.
- Not compatible with other grants.