We would like to inform you that the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) has published the new terms of two of their business financing programs. Please find the main features summarized below:
CDTI INNOVATION PROJECTS
- Non reimbursable tranche (calculated on the basis of the maximum financial cover of the 75%)
- Projects financed with CDTI funds: 2%
- Projects financed with FEDER (ERFC) funds: 5%
- Advanced payment of 35% of the aid granted with a limit up to 400,000 euros, without needing to provide additional guarantees.
- Financial cover up to 85% of the total approved budget.
- Reimbursable tranche: within 7 or 10 years, including a 2-3 years of grace period.
- Non reimbursable tranche: between 20-30% of the aid granted.
- Advanced payment of 35% of the aid granted with a limit of up to 250,000 euros, without needing to provide additional guarantees.