IDEPA opens the 2019 call for aid to Differential or Tractors R & D Projects in Asturias
IDEPA opens the 2019 call for aid to Differential or Tractors R & D Projects in Asturias.
Desde IMPULSO nos complace informales de que el Instituto de Desarrollo Económico del Principado de Asturias (IDEPA) ha abierto la convocatoria 2019 de ayudas a proyectos de I+D+i diferenciales o tractores, en cooperación entre empresas, alineados con la Estrategia de Especialización Inteligente (RIS3) de Asturias y cuenta con una dotación presupuestaria de 1,5 M€, ampliables en 2 M€.
IMPULSO is pleased to inform you that the Institute of Economic Development of the Principality of Asturias (IDEPA) has opened the 2019 call for aid to diferential or tractors R & D + i projects, in cooperation between companies, aligned with the Smart Specialization Strategy (RIS3) of Asturias and with a budget of 1.5 M €, expandable by 2 M €.
Below, we summarize the main characteristics of these aids:
Legally constituted companies with establishment in the Principality of Asturias.
TYPES OF PROJECT
Projects of Industrial Research, Experimental Development, as well as Innovation Projects for the improvement of the organization or processes.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE PROJECTS
- Budget between 400.000 € and 1.000.000 €.
- Consortium formed by a minimum of 3 autonomous / independent companies, of which at least one must be a tractor company and another must be an SME.
- Compulsory the participation of at least a Public Research Center or a Technology Center located in the Principality of Asturias (between 10% and 25% of the eligible budget).
- Start after the date of presentation of the application for assistance and within the year 2019, with a maximum duration of 24 months.
- Of self-interest for the activity of the applicant, with the exception of the projects presented by R & D & I centers of a business group, where by their very nature activities are carried out aimed at other companies of the same group..
- Framed in the fields of specialization defined as priority in the following Asturias RIS3:
- Integration of industrial processes for the efficient use of resources:
- Advanced and Sustainable materials.
- Technologies for networks.
- Energy: production, supply and consumption.
- Water management.
- Logistics and security.
- Regional identity of the agri-food sector.
- Agri-food markets: agro-food resources,
- Creation of a health industry around the main healthcare specialties.
- Demographic aging and quality of life: health pole.
- International reference steel pole.
- Open innovation in the production and transformation of steel.
- Energy and transport markets.
- Fixed assets: Instrument and material costs (amortizations).
- Own technical staff.
- Materials. Acquisition of raw materials, supplies and similar products.
- External collaborations: Hiring of universities, public research organizations, technology centers, or specialized consulting / engineering companies. (not more than 50% of the eligible costs of the project).
- Acquisition of patents.
- Audit. Cost of the auditor’s report (maximum 2,000 €).
- Indirect costs. Up to 5% of the eligible costs of the project for sections a) to f).
TYPE AND INTENSITY OF AID
Non-repayable grant, the maximum amount of which depends on the type of project and the size of the company:
(*) In the Innovation category, only expenses for large companies are eligible, when the participation of SMEs totals at least 30% of the project.
- The increase of 10 percentage points in the table above on the maximum aid intensity, established in a general way for Industrial Research or Experimental Development projects, will be applied as long as it is proven that the role of all participating companies constitutes itself a project of industrial research or experimental development.
- When any of the participants is a patron of a Technology Center and has subcontracted it in said project for an eligible amount greater than or equal to 10% of the total direct subsidizable cost to the company, the percentage of aid for said employer will be increased by 5 points additional percentages.
Currently open until 2:00 p.m. on 07/15/2019.