IDEPA opens the support of the INNOVA Program in the scope of the RIS3 Program for SMEs of the Principality of Asturias
IDEPA opens the support of the INNOVA Program in the scope of the RIS3 Program for SMEs of the Principality of Asturias.
IMPULSO is pleased to inform you that the Institute of Economic Development of the Principality of Asturias (IDEPA) has opened the 2019 call for aid of the INNOVA PROGRAM -IDEPA, which has a budget of € 1.5 million, expandable by 1.5 Mill €, to finance experimental development or innovation projects in terms of processes, in the technological priorities of Asturias RIS3, grouped around the following four sub-programs:
- Sustainability, bio-economy and agrifood markets.
- Digitization of the industry: Industry 4.0.
- Steel pole.
- Health pole.
Below, we summarize the main characteristics of these aids:
SMEs legally incorporated with an establishment in the Principality of Asturias and whose activity is included in the list of eligible IAEs. The self-employed and C.B.
- Experimental Development Projects.
- Innovation on process Projects.
carried out alone or in partnership.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE PROJECTS
- Recommended duration: 12 months.
- Budget: from 10.000 to 250.000 €.
- The eligible amount in the same year may not exceed 50% of the turnover of the last year closed.
- The eligible personnel costs may not exceed 50% of the personnel costs of the last yeas closed.
- Subcontracting may amount to a maximum of 50% of the total eligible amount of the project.
- Project framed in a TRL or level of maturity of technology between 3 and 8.
- Incentive effect.
- Amortization of fixed assets.
- Expenses of technical personnel (quote groups 1, 2 y 3).
- External collaborations.
- Acquisition of patents.
- Protection of industrial property.
TYPE AND INTENSITY OF THE GRANT
Non-repayable grant depending on the size of the company, the category of the project and its implementation individually or in collaboration:
- The intensity of aid in experimental development projects carried out in effective collaboration in which an SME participates, may be increased by 5 percentage points, provided that it is proven that the role of all participating companies constitutes in itself an experimental development project.
- When one of the participants in a collaborative project is a patron of a technology center and has subcontracted it in that project for an eligible amount greater than or equal to 10% of the total direct subsidizable cost to the company, the percentage of aid for said patron will experiment an increase of 5 additional percentage points.
- The total amount of aid received by a company in this call may not exceed € 300,000.
By 14:00 h 05/30/2019.