SEA8 is an innovative company that has been working for years on fattening sole, using state-of-the-art water recirculation technology, with the utmost respect for the environment. As a result of the innovation activities and with the objective of improving the productivity of the plant, the quality of the sole and, consequently, increasing profitability, the need to incorporate modifications in the Water Recirculation System arises.
Originally, SEA8 had a sole production unit with a water recirculation system that needed to be adapted to the continuous demands of improving the quality of the supply water to the production tanks. Therefore, modifications were necessary in the facilities, implying:
- Installation of 40 micron drum filters.
- Construction of homogenization tanks.
- Connection of existing bio-filters with drum filters without affecting production.
- Execution of pumping systems.
- Installation of state-of-the-art water treatment technology that complements existing facilities.
- Connection of the new water treatment system with existing bio-filters.
- Control equipment: Valves, flow meters, quality controllers, etc.
- Auxiliary facilities.
- Draft of Preliminary Project.
- Implementation plan.
- Works supervision.
Optimization of the efficiency of the water recirculation system of the sole fattening plant.
Project start date
Project end date