Energy efficiency aid
El IDAE convoca las ayudas del PROGRAMA DE AYUDAS PYME Y GRAN EMPRESA SECTOR INDUSTRIAL.
Abiertas hasta 30/06/2018 o fin de fondos.
The call for aid of the SME AND LARGE ENTERPRISE SECTOR AID PROGRAM of the NATIONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY FUND has been published by the INSTITUTE FOR THE DIVERSIFICATION AND SAVINGS OF ENERGY, aimed at companies in the industrial sector to carry out actions to improve energy efficiency and implement energy management systems meant to reduce energy consumption in industrial processes. The call has a budget of €63,759,000.
The main features of these aids are summarized below:
- SMEs or Large Companieswhose CNAE 2009 falls between the headings 07 and 33, except 19 (coking and oil refining).
- Energy service companies, which operate under an energy services contract with any of the aforementioned companies.
Types of project:
- Improvement of technology in equipment and industrial processes, which reduce the final energy consumption in the installations: substitution of equipment and installations, as well as auxiliary energy consuming systems. Eligible investment: €75,000-€6M.
- Implementation of energy management systems, which reduce the final energy consumption in the installations, necessary actions: for measuring energy consumption variables; for the installation of elements for regulation and control of the parameters of the implementation process of computer systems for the analysis, regulation and control; for optimal operation of the installation, reduction of energy consumption, costs and CO2 emissions and; to provide information quickly and accurately for the energy management of the installation. Eligible investment: €30,000-€6M.
- Motivating effect.
- Project duration: up to 24 months from granting decision.
- Incompatible with other aids.
The following may be financed:
- Technical projects related to necessary management actions, costs of execution of civil works provided that do not exceed 20% of the eligible investment, assembly of facilities, equipment, materials and necessary auxiliary facilities, transport costs, technical assistance, costs for legalization of the facilities and obtaining the required licenses.
Type and intensity of aid:
Non-refundable subsidy of up to 30% of the eligible investment.
From 01/07/2017 to 30/06/2018 or while funds last